Write: For this assignment, review the Annotated Bibliography Formatting Guidelines Download Annotated Bibliography Formatting Guidelinesand address the following prompts:
Introductory paragraph to topic (refer to the Final Paper guidelines for your topic selection).
Write an introductory paragraph with at least 150 words that clearly explains the topic, the importance of further research, and ethical implications.
Write a direct and concise thesis statement, which will become the solution to the problem that you will argue or prove in the Week 5 Final Paper. (A thesis statement should be a concise, declarative statement. The thesis statement must appear at the end of the introductory paragraph.)
Develop an annotated bibliography to indicate the quality of the sources you have read.
Summarize in your own words how the source contributes to the solution of the global societal issue for each annotation.
Address fully the purpose, content, evidence, and relation to other sources you found on this topic (your annotation should be one to two paragraphs long150 words or more.
Include no less than five scholarly sources in the annotated bibliography that will be used to support the major points of the Final Paper.
Demonstrate critical thinking skills by accurately interpreting evidence used to support various positions of the topic.
The Introduction, Thesis Statement, and Annotated Bibliography
Must be 1,000 to 1,250 words in length (not including title page) and formatted according to APA style, as outlined in the University of Arizona Global Campus Writing Centers APA Style (Links to an external site.) resource.
Must include a separate title page with the following:
Title of paper
Course name and number
For further assistance with the formatting and the title page, refer to APA Formatting for Word 2013 (Links to an external site.).
Must utilize academic voice. See the Academic Voice (Links to an external site.) resource for additional guidance.
the subject i am writing about is global warming. attached is the post and paper i summited so that you can use it as a reference
- Discuss Targeted Violence Against Women in Politics in Latin America.
- Discuss how a college sports fan might go through the buying decision process, providing examples for each stage.
- Discuss the effects marijuana has on memory, short-term and long-term effects.
- Explain with enough details for everyone to get a clear sense on how and when to use this strategy.
- Write a substantive paragraph or two focusing on some aspect of Hyde’s essay.
- Discuss how setting can be used in short stories.
- Explain why the central point have to contain an original rationale?
- What are the precise factors you would deploy in designing a performance-based pay system for an individual working in a work team whose output depends on the efforts of each individual team member?
- Briefly, how does a comprehensive risk management program adds value to a firm such as Radcliff House.
- Write a direct and concise thesis statement, which will become the solution to the problem that you will argue or prove in the Week 5 Final Paper.