Write a 350- to 525-word reflection on your history as a reader of children’s literature. The reflection must include answers to the following questions:
- What do you remember most about reading children’s literature as a child?
- What role did children’s literature play in facilitating your language and literacy development?
- What were the most positive and negative influences on your attitudes toward reading?
- How did your reading interests and habits change as you progressed through school?
- What were you asked to do with the books you read in school?
- What books elicit the deepest responses in you today?
- What characteristics would you like to develop as an adult reader?
Format your reflection paper according to APA guidelines. An abstract is not necessary.