1. Cheese is a metaphor. What does it represent?
2. What does the maze represent?
3. Identify both the cheese and the maze in your own life. Then consider what might happen if someone moved your cheese. Imagine the ways you might have to cope with the changes.
4. How did you typically react to the change in your life, school, work? Do you feel threatened, angry, frightened, disoriented, or excited by the challenge? After watching Who Moved My Cheese?, do you feel you deal with change effectively?
5. In the story, the four characters represent the four parts of ourselves, from the simple to the complex. What does this mean: which character represents which part of ourselves?