1. Which of the following is a method to create a new table in MS Access? A All the answers b. Using Design Views. Create Table Wizard. Directly Entering Data1. Which field type will you select if you need to enter long text in that field? a Currency b Text c Hyperlink Memo1. The columns in a Microsoft access table are also called _______a Fields b Rows c Records d Columns1. Which field type can store photos? a OLE Object b OLE Object and Hyperlink c It is not possible d Hyperlink1. The size of yes/no field is always ________a character b 1 byte c 1 bit d 1 kb1. Which of the following database object hold data? a Queries b Forms c Tables d Reports1. Which of the following is not a type of MS Access database object? a Worksheets b Modules c Form d Table1. what can be the maximum length of a text field ?a 255b 120c 265d 751. Which of the following is not a field type in Microsoft Access ?a Hyperlink b Lookup Wizard c Memo d Ole Object1. What is a form that we can create in MS Access? a It is an input screen for viewing and entering data b It is used for storing special data other than text (e.g photo)c It is optional. We can use Report instead of Form d It is used to take printout of a form from Access Tables.
- Use multiple resourses when assembling your essay
- Use Plagiarism Checker to double check your essay
- Get help from professional writers when not sure you can do it yourself
- Do not copy and paste free to download essays