Choose two of the questions below and write 2-3 page essay on each (approximately 750 words each). You can engage in independent research and locate and use articles and materials from sources you locate through the library, internet searches, or other sources as well as the sources provided below.
For those who are unsure about essay format or Chicago citation format, I have enclosed a sample essay here. It uses end notes citation style, but you can also use footnote or parenthetical citation style. /content/enforced/52716-473835/Sample_AMU__Essay.pdf
Choose two of the questions below and write 2-3 page essay on each.
What is HUMINT. What kinds of intelligence is HUMINT most capable of providing? Explain the difference between overt and clandestine HUMINT collection as well as the primary advantages and disadvantages of each?
Why is Open Source Intelligence an important collection discipline? Describe the categories of Open Source information listed in the readings. What are the top four obstacles to effectively using OSINT?
What is crucial about defining an intelligence requirement? How does a well-defined intelligence requirement drive the rest of the collection process?
Please use the assigned course readings. To earn points you MUST demonstrate that you’ve read and comprehended the content of the material linked below!
Further, it is expected that you will engage in independent research and locate and use articles and materials from sources you locate through the library, internet searches, or other sources.
IN ADDITION, DO NOT USE LONG QUOTES IN ANY OF YOUR ANSWERS
Congressional research report on OSINT https://digital.library.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metadc819267/m2/1/high_res_d/RL34270_2007Dec05.pdf
CIA site: https://www.cia.gov/readingroom/docs/DOC_0006122487.pdf
Article on role of HUMINT http://www.tandfonline.com/doi/full/10.1080/01495933.2010.509635
CIA website on HUMINT https://www.cia.gov/static/bbb80512b53518c1df68d9e230bd2cea/Fresh-Look-Collection-Requirements.pdf
HUMINT article https://www.afio.com/publications/SANO%20John%20on%20The%20Changing%20Shape%20of%20HUMINT%20Pages%20from%20INTEL_FALLWINTER2015_Vol21_No3_FINAL.pdf
Overt HUMINT article https://inpublicsafety.com/2016/10/why-overt-intelligence-is-important-but-often-undervalued/
Dunleigh, Spy at Your Service https://www.cia.gov/static/231f3ebfc0d11421f242a71e24b68b8b/Spy-at-Your-Service.pdf
Bundy, The Guiding of Intelligence Collection https://www.cia.gov/static/9ded6ae03119de1fdb92447fda8f4e6c/Guiding-of-Intelligence-Collection.pdf
Pierson, Collection Planning, /content/enforced/37514-455776/Collection Planning.ppt
- Richard Taylor argues that both hard determinism and soft determinism otherwise known as compatibilism are unsatisfactory theories in the freedom verses determinism debate. What is hard determi
- Randomized Controlled Trials(RCT) Research Paper
- Analyze the effects of the historical, social, political, economic, and cultural forces on politics and government.
- What is HUMINT. What kinds of intelligence is HUMINT most capable of providing?
- Write a reflective essay in which you explain Henry’s change in thinking about war and connect this to a personal experience where you underwent a significant change of perspective, how and why this c
- “The Vagabond” 1915 Charlie Chaplin
- healthcare laws
- Beneficial and Toxic Effects of Ephedra
- Discuss pre-clinical and early clinical studies supporting novel therapeutics approaches. Focus on Omecamtiv.
- Medical cannabis and chronic pain.