Word count: 2000 words
The Report should be written concisely, in a formal business style, using 1.5 spacing and a font size of 12. You must use headings, paragraphs, and subsections as appropriate, and all work must be supported with research.
Learning Outcomes :
LO1 Explore the food and beverage industry including different styles of food and beverage service outlets, rating systems, and current industry trends.
LO3 Compare the ways that different food and beverage operations use technology to improve operational efficiency.
LO4 Analyse customer motivations and behaviour and how food service outlets use this information to maximise business success.
The report is expected to include:
• Explore different types of businesses within the food and beverage industry, profiling a chosen business within each area of the industry.
• Explain different rating systems used for the food and beverage industry nationally and internationally.
• Discuss the current and future trends affecting the food and beverage businesses.
• Compare and contrast different operational and marketing technology for a range of different types of food and beverage businesses.
• Investigate the factors that influence the consumers’ decision on which food and beverage outlets they choose.
• Analyse strategies used in a range of food and beverage outlets to attract and build a loyal customer base.
• Analyse how current and future trends are affecting food and beverage businesses products and services to meet business objectives.
• Evaluate how digital technology enhances business performance for a range of different types of food and beverage businesses to meet business objectives.
• Evaluate the effectiveness of strategies used in a range of food and beverage outlets to attract and build a loyal customer base.
• Critically analyse how different types of food and beverage businesses have adapted to current and future trends to meet business objectives.
• Critically evaluate the impact of digital technology both on the operations of food and beverage businesses and the significant influence it has upon consumer buying behaviour.
Reference style: Harvard referencing system.
The postfirst appeared on .
The postappeared first on .