The paper should be typed and doubled spaced with a minimum of 1,500 words and a maximum of 3,000 words. Be sure to include the cover, table of contents, an introduction, a summary and several references on a separate page called References. I expect research papers to be well researched and include several references and in-body citations.
Please use the MLA format for your citations and credible sources for your research.
Wikipedia and About.Com are not credible research resources and should not be used.
Steps to writing the Final Essay
1.Students will define a company. The company may or may not be in the fashion industry. This is up to the student to decide what company they will select and define. By define I mean tell us about the company, what products and services they offer, etc. Provide an overview of what the company does.
2. Students will introduce the proposed target market for the company’s products and services. Remember, a target market is a group of individuals or organizations, or both, for which the firm develops and maintains a marketing mix suitable for the specific, needs and preferences of that group as stated in the text.
3. Next students will develop an integrated marketing communication program for the company they selected. Remember, a marketing strategy is a plan that will enable an organization to make the best use of its resources and advantages to meet its objectives as stated in the text.
4. Develop a section addressing advertising messages and media strategy (which media are you suggesting and why) and tactics (how things will get done) by their selected company.
5. Develop a section addressing direct marketing message and media strategy and tactics (how things will get done)
6. Develop a section on interactive/internet marketing message and media strategy and tactics
7. Develop a section on sales promotion message and media strategy and tactics
8. Public relations/publicity strategy and tactics
9. Personal selling- sales strategy and tactics
10. Offer a cover page
11. Offer a table of contents
12. Offer an introduction (just an overview of what is going to be presented)
13. End the paper with a summary (just a few sentences addressing the top 3 or 4 key points.
14. Offer several references- this is one fourth of the total grade. Put References on a separate page at the end of the paper. Must use citations (in the body of the paper) for each reference offered.
15. Review, proof-read and edit the paper so there are no grammatical or formatting or spelling errors.