The Final Report for your portfolio (ten stocks) should include the report with 1,300 to 1,500 words (without counting the words for the Abstract, Title Page, conclusion and References Page). Use APA 6th ed. format.
How your portfolio performed and how well you understand and express your thoughts and logic in explaining the results. Include:
- Your initial strategy, and discuss how you might have revised this over time.
- Details about the allocation of the portfolio (fundamental and technical analyses).
- Any news that may have affected your specific investments.
- General economic events or news that may have affected your overall portfolio.
- Government issues that may have affected your specific investments or your overall portfolio.
- Your recommendations and advice for your client going forward (assume you’ve been selected to be his permanent portfolio manager).
Please, add references and citations.
Attach Your portfolio spreadsheet excel included as an exhibit (all the weeks that you followed your stocks).