The Federal Reserve’s Current Monetary Policy
The Federal Reserve Act requires the Federal Reserve Board to submit written reports to Congress containing discussions of “the conduct of monetary policy and economic developments and prospects for the future” (Congressional Report, (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site.Visit the Federal Reserve (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site. website and select Monetary Policy and then to retrieve the current annual report.
- Briefly describe the policy actions of the Board of Governors during the most recent period.
- Describe how the U.S. economy has performed recently based on the opinion of the Federal Reserve.
- Evaluate the Federal Reserve’s current monetary policy. If you were the monetary policy decision maker, what would you do differently? Why or why not?
- Explain whether you agree or disagree with the Federal Reserve taking action to intervene when the economy is not well-functioning. Why or why not?
- Appraise how the current Federal Reserve’s monetary policy has been affecting the financial markets and institutions.
The Federal Reserve’s Current Monetary Policy paper
- Must be three to four double-spaced pages in length (not including title and references pages) and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site..
- Must include a separate title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must use at least three scholarly, peer-reviewed, and/or other credible sources in addition to the course text.
- The Scholarly, Peer Reviewed, and Other Credible Sources (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site. table offers additional guidance on appropriate source types. If you have questions about whether a specific source is appropriate for this assignment, please contact your instructor. Your instructor has the final say about the appropriateness of a specific source for a particular assignment.
- Must document all sources in APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a separate references page that is formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center
I need assistance with this, please. It has to be 3 pages and plagiarism free. Also, proper grammar will be checked.