writes Plagiarism Free Papers. Visit us at
The discussion board will be utilized to hone skills needed to incorporate knowledge acquired from the readings. There will be case studies posted in the discussion section. Students will be expected to review the case study, relate the situation to the DSM-5 criteria, and determine a diagnosis and differential diagnosis. The student will post a response to two classmates. Initial post minimum of 240 words,. APA citation guidelines for citations and references.
Top of Form
Ethical Decision making in Psychiatry.
Using the following readings please discuss the following prompts:
1. Digital Psychiatry: Risks and Opportunities for Public Health and Well-Being https://philpapers.org/archive/BURDPE.pdf
2. Artificial Intelligence for Mental Health and Mental Illnesses: An Overview
3 Ethical Issues in Online Psychotherapy: A Narrative Review
1. What is the risk of using digital psychiatry on patients’ autonomy?
2. Does the passive collection of data impact a user’s ability to participate in the decision-making process?
3. What is the inherent risk of using AI for making diagnosis? What are the patient rights that may be violated?
4. What is the rational argument for conducting online psychotherapy? When look through the ethical paradigm What are the possible ethical issues that may become against offering this modality to patients?
appeared first on . Visit us at