Start by reading and following these instructions:
1. Quickly skim the questions or assignment below and the assignment rubric to help you focus.
2. Read the required chapter(s) of the textbook and any additional recommended resources. Some answers may require you to do additional research on the Internet or in other reference sources. Choose your sources carefully.
3. Consider the discussion and the any insights you gained from it.
4. Create your Assignment submission and be sure to cite your sources, use APA style as required, check your spelling.
Final Module Tasks:
- Submit project deliverables
- Project closure and learning takeaways
- Add Capstone benchmark to the ePortfolio
- Final Review of ePortfolio by Faculty
Capstone Project Format Requirements:
Your Final Capstone Project submission must be professionally prepared and free of typographical, spelling and grammatical errors. The formatting protocol of the American Psychological Association is the approved format for Aspen University. The Final Capstone Project submission should be prepared using the Microsoft Word, correctly paginated using a twelve-point standard style font and Times New Roman.
Use tables, matrices, graphs, PowerPoint or other visual supplements, as well as the degree of reliance upon statistical data, etc., should be integrated appropriately throughout your document. Final Capstone Paper should be 3000-3500 words in length (equivalent to approximately 12-25 typed pages).
Module 8 Assignment– **BENCHMARK**
Final Capstone Project Report
Due Week 8
Your Final Capstone Project submission must be professionally prepared and free of typographical, spelling and grammatical errors. Use tables, matrices, graphs, or other visual supplements, as well as the degree of reliance upon statistical data, etc., to help illustrate your concepts and discoveries. The final Capstone Paper should be 4000-5000 words in length (equivalent to approximately 16-20 typed pages not including title page or references). Clearly label all your sections so that the instructor knows exactly which topics you are addressing in your paper. You are required to include at least five (5) credible references. At a minimum it should include the following:
- Title page
- Abstract (a summary of your paper)
- Statement of the issues being explored
- Literature review
- Description of the investigative tools used (e.g., deliverables, data analyses, surveys, observations, interviews, etc.)
- Discussion of findings and recommendations/solutions for problem investigated
- Bibliography (Reference Section)
- Appendices as appropriate