- Summarize how cash flows generate value. Give some examples.Your response should be at least 75 words in length.
- 2. Describe three questions that studying finance addresses.
- What long-term investments should the firm undertake?
- How should the firm raise money to fund these investments?
- How can the firm best manage its cash flows as they arise in its day-to-day operations?
Your response should be at least 75 words in length.
- Explain the link security markets provide between businesses and investors.Your response should be at least 75 words in length.
- In the Hindu world view, which two ideas do you find to be the most important to the religion? Explain your reasoning.
- In reviewing the Eightfold Path, discuss which of the practices do you feel are the most and least important to the Buddhist way. Explain why.
The Eightfold Path. One arrives at nirvana by following this Eightfold Path that the Buddha laid out as summarized below, according to Deming (2015):
- We must possess a right understanding of how everything works to proceed forward.
- We must follow this path with the right intentions to reach our goal.
- We must watch our speech and choose our words carefully to guide us on the right path.
- We must discipline ourselves to practice only right behavior to keep us from straying.
- We must be ever mindful to pursue a right livelihood.
- We must spend our energy only on right efforts, which will bring us closer to enlightenment.
- We must regularly practice meditation to keep our minds focused and sharp.
- We must exercise right contemplation to bring us peace of mind and contentment.