· Funding for prevention and research from the government and private sector
· Educational programs, UNICEF
· Considered a worldwide epidemic (Shi, 2014)
· In 2012, the U.S. government spent more than $20 billion on HIV/AIDS programs and research.
· Has an impact on social lives and sexual practices of all citizens in a given society in one way or another.
Shi, L. (2014). Introduction to Health Policy. Chicago, IL: Health Administration Press. Washington, D.C.: AUPHA Press. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. (2013). Retrieved from www.cdc.gov/hiv/default.html
Complete the table below for 2 diseases that you have chosen that affects respiratory health. In each box, you are required to list 3 to 5 bulleted statements regarding the heading of that box.
Cite your sources using APA format.
This section is due in Week Five.
Chosen Respiratory Disease or Disorder
Cultural Beliefs/Practices Affecting this Disease
Available Consumer Resources
(e.g., financing, information, support)
Impact on Society
List chosen disease here
Effects of Disease on the Health Care Industry: Respiratory Health
Rate this Solution
HAVEN'T FOUND WHAT YOU NEED?
Let Professionals take care of your Academic Paper