SCM 7002 Managing the Digital Supply Chain Assignment Task
Are you looking for SCM 7002 Managing the Digital Supply Chain Assignment Task? Avail Supply Chain Management Assignment help from Assignmenttask.com at students pocket friendly price. We have a professional team of Assignment expert. We also provide customized and instant solutions if you have a tight deadline.
As part of the formal assessment for the programme you are required to submit an individual SCM Technology Analysis. Please refer to your Student Handbook for full details of the programme assessment scheme and general information on preparing and submitting assignments.
Learning Outcomes (LO):
After completing the module, you should be able to:
- Discuss ways in which supply chain operations are being transformed by automation and AI
- Evaluate the contribution of automation and AI technologies to supply chain enhancements across a range organisational context
- Appreciate and assess the challenges faced by the introduction of automation and AI technologies
- Examine ethical issues associated with the introduction of automation and AI
- Discipline Expertise (GA): Knowledge and understanding of chosen field: Students will possess a range of skills to operate within this sector, have a keen awareness of current developments in working practice and be well positioned to respond to change.
Assignment Task – Report
This assignment is worth 100% of the marks for this module.
The aim of this assignment is to appraise a novel SCM technology and its application to your chosen case study. The outputs should identify how a minimum of six key module themes are placed within this chosen case study organisation – you are expected to source an appropriate case study which could be based on an organisation that you are familiar with or one from the public domain.
The appraisal should identify strengths and weaknesses of the current ‘as-is’ situation of chosen case study against the ‘to-be’ recommendations utilising a minimum of six key module themes, which would critically review areas of improved operational benefit with digital supply chain technologies. The finished article must meet academic standards and resemble a credible and professional real-world business product.
NB: Organisation name, other business or stakeholder particulars and any personally identifiable information can be fully anonymised.
The minimum of six themes out of the following module topics should be appraised:
- Automation and AI in the supply chain environment
- Automation applications: workflows, inventory, routing, packing and, robotics
- AI applications: traceability and predictions
- Management of transport options
- Augmented reality
- Machine Learning
The analysis must simultaneously be academically credible and also stand alone as a viable organisational work product. You are expected to draw upon relevant academic theories and models, reflect upon the specific business simulations experiences and evaluate the use of relevant technology and software.
The post SCM 7002 Managing the Digital Supply Chain appeared first on Get 24/7 Homework Help Solution.