- Baltzan, P., and Phillips, A. (2015). Business Driven Information Systems (5th ed).
- Week 5 articles
- It is recommended students search the Internet for a Project Risk Management Plan template.
Scenario: You are an entrepreneur in the process of researching a business development idea. As you create a high-level Information Technology (IT) strategy for your new enterprise, it is important to address risks to IT. A Project Risk Management Plan will guide the process of identifying enterprise risks and the appropriate steps to mitigate and manage the risks. The Data Collection Plan is intended to describe a high-level process for applying enterprise resources in identifying, analyzing, and mitigating IT risks. The Risk Management Plan is a working document, which is expected to change over time as new project details emerge.
Create a high-level Project Risk Management Plan for your project in a minimum of 1,050 words which includes the following information:
- A description of the enterprise IT risks
- An assessment of the enterprise exposure to each risk
- A summary of the highest priority risks
- High-level procedures to mitigate and manage the most likely risks
- High-level procedures to address business resumption and disaster recovery