Research an index fund and compare the costs (management fees, loads, etc) to the costs of an actively managed fund in the same space.
The successful submission will state the differences in active and passively managed funds from a cost standpoint and make an informed assessment of the degree to which the additional costs are or are not justified.
The requirements below must be met for your paper to be accepted and graded:
- Write between 750 – 1,250 words (approximately 3 – 5 pages) using Microsoft Word in APA style, see example below.
- Use font size 12 and 1” margins.
- Include cover page and reference page.
- At least 80% of your paper must be original content/writing.
- No more than 20% of your content/information may come from references.
- Use at least three references from outside the course material, one reference must be from EBSCOhost. Text book, lectures, and other materials in the course may be used, but are not counted toward the three reference requirement.
- Cite all reference material (data, dates, graphs, quotes, paraphrased words, values, etc.) in the paper and list on a reference page in APA style.
References must come from sources such as, scholarly journals found in EBSCOhost, CNN, online newspapers such as, The Wall Street Journal, government websites, etc. Sources such as, Wikis, Yahoo Answers, eHow, blogs, etc. are not acceptable for academic writing.
The post Research an index fund and compare the costs (management fees, loads, etc) to the costs of an actively managed fund in the same space. appeared first on Best Custom Essay Writing Services | EssayBureau.com.