Reading the book: MacLaughlin, Steve. (2016). Data Driven Nonprofits. Saltire Press.
- Chapter 4 – Driven
- Chapter 5 – Magic
- Chapter 6 – Pyrite
- Respond to the following question: Discuss one challenge and one opportunity for nonprofits to improve their use of data and analytics.
- Responses should consider about how nonprofits currently utilize data and metrics to inform decisions that produce value and impact.
- Responses will be evaluated on, grammar, challenge or opportunity identification, and the ability to clearly articulate the implications associated with the nonprofit sector.
This is assignment is worth 20 points.
- Word Count (475 – 500 Words) – 4 points
- Clarity of Writing – 4 points
- Identification and articulation of topic – 4 points
- Incorporation of pertinent course content (lectures, readings, discussions) – 4 points
- Real-World Application – 4 points