Prepare a financial plan for Walmart.
Describe the business, including the type of business.
Create the business case.
- Determine why funding is needed for the company.
- Determine the sources of funding. Considerself-funding, borrowing, equity, venture capital, etc.
- Evaluate the requirements of each funding source you determined appropriate.
- Analyze the associated risks of each funding source.
- Decide which sources are the best fit for your company based on the requirements of each. Justify your decision.
- Estimate the cost of capital for both short-term and long-term funding sources. Research current estimated APRs for your selected sources of funding. Consider creating a table or chart to display this information.
Create a profit-and-loss statement for a 3-year period. Project revenue, stating realistic assumptions, such as growth per year, in your projections.
Estimate direct costs, including capital, marketing, labor, and supply costs