Maduro Cleaning is a small organization that provides cleaning services to both residential and commercial clients. As a small organization, the owner assigns crews of two, three, or four employees to jobs each morning but the owner does not have a good method of determining a reasonable amount of time that each cleaning should take. The owner decided to keep data on job times and crew sizes in the hopes of developing a productivity measure.
Address the following requirements:
• Calculate which of the crew sizes has the best productivity per worker, and explain your method.
• Evaluate your outcome and the possible reasons that would explain those results.
• Project what the productivity might be for a crew size of five and explain your reasoning.
Crew Size Avg: Productivity per Crew
• 2: 3765 square meters per day
• 3: 4915 square meters per day
• 4: 6309 square meters per day
The post Operations Management and Factors Affecting Productivity appeared first on ACED ESSAYS.