- Jeff Bezos, the founder of Amazon.com said, “A brand for a company is like a reputation for a person. You earn reputation by trying to do hard things well.” Think about the brands that you admire. How do they align with what Jeff Bezos says about brands? Is it necessary to focus on hard things or can a positive brand reputation emerge from just doing things well in general?
- Scientists have proven that every decision contains some emotional component even if we do not recognize it. This is because people are not able to make even the simplest choices if the part of the brain that controls emotions has been damaged. Knowing this, what could be some of the implications for marketers when they develop marketing communications to influence buyer behavior?
- Think about your own media habits. How have your habits changed in the last few years when you are looking for news and entertainment? Why is that?
- Researchers argue that social media gives a misleading view of how much people like products and services because people tend to follow what a group does because they do not want to be isolated. How valid do you think this concern is and what does this mean for marketers?
- Select a recent ad from any medium that you think is an especially effective piece of marketing communication. Include a link to where others can view the ad. What is it about the ad you have selected that makes you believe it is effective? What makes it work for you?
- What are some strategies that an American company could use to minimize negative reactions to their products in other countries where there are some anti-American feelings?
- Because there is no absolute guarantee that an IMC program will work even when all parts are tested ahead of time, how much effort should be devoted to evaluating the program before it is launched?
HAVEN'T FOUND WHAT YOU NEED?
Let Professionals take care of your Academic PaperGet answer