For this Case Study Assignment, you will examine your first case study and work with a patient with an integumentary condition. You will formulate a differential diagnosis, evaluate treatment options, and then create an appropriate treatment plan for the patient.
- Review this week’s Learning Resources. Consider how to assess, diagnose, and treat patients with integumentary conditions.
- Review thei-Human Patients Case Player Student Manualfound in this week’s Learning Resources to familiarize yourself with how to use the i-Human software.
- Access i-Human from this week’s Learning Resources and review this week’s i-Human case study Krista Hampton V5.1 PC PL. Based on the provided patient information, think about the health history you would need to collect from the patient.
- Consider what physical exams and diagnostic tests would be most appropriate to gather more information about the patient’s condition.
- Reflect on how the results would be used to make a diagnosis.
- Identify three to five possible conditions that may be considered in a differential diagnosis for the patient.
- Consider the patient’s diagnosis. Think about clinical guidelines that might support this diagnosis.
- Develop a treatment plan for the patient that includes health promotion and patient education strategies for patients with integumentary conditions.
As you interact with this week’s i-Human patient, complete the assigned case study. For guidance on using i-Human, refer to the?i-Human Patients Case Player Student Manual?in the
The post Identify three to five possible conditions that may be considered in a differential diagnosis for the patient. appeared first on Best Custom Essay Writing Services | EssayBureau.com.