Acme Aviation Safety Consultant Service
To: Acme Aviation Safety Consulting Services.
From: Alberto Santos-Dumont
Hello, Alberto here.
I’m located at Augusto Severo International Airport. We run an aircraft maintenance shop with many employees servicing both helicopters and airplanes.
How can you integrate basic SMS concepts into an aviation maintenance shop? How does aviation maintenance safety compare and contrast with other safety programs?
You are the owner of Acme Aviation Safety Consulting Service. You are offering free consultations to companies and individuals concerning the dynamics of aviation safety management. Your job is to respond to emails and answer any questions about safety management and SMS either as a written, audio, or video reply.
How the clients (and instructor) grades your response will determine the longevity of your business and whether you are a real safety expert or just another scammer.
Include in your initial post: Where your clients are? Feel free to name the country or state where your clients are located for any or all discussions.
Follow these general rules:
1. Be polite, but not obsequious.
2. Be succinct, accurate, and informative based on course material.
3. Avoid opinions, vague or nebulous responses with no substance.
4. Avoid extreme dramatics terms, e.g., “If you do not follow this plan, there will be horrible accidents.” 5. One small paragraph isn’t going to cover the question. Getting a bit too long is far better than too short. 6. Use of professional business-like language, and integrating safety management terminology.
7. Define any terms, acronyms, or abbreviation used in the safety business.
8. Conclude the posting by referencing any key aspects of your information, from the course, Hunt Library articles, etc., and other legitimate sources.
9. Respond to at least one other colleague’s posting and also respond to any follow-up question your client (instructor) may have.
10. Post during the prescribed week. Nobody likes to be put on hold, especially the grading service (your instructor).
The post How can you integrate basic SMS concepts into an aviation maintenance shop? How does aviation maintenance safety compare and contrast with other safety programs?Explain appeared first on Essay Quoll.