Part 1: Planning
On the basis of the case scenario, create a plan document addressing the following:
- Identify the purpose of the specialized interview.
- Describe how you will plan the assessment.
- Describe with whom you will interview and why.
- Explain what you will tell Bob about the nature and purpose of the evaluation and its potential consequences. Why?
- Describe the advantages and disadvantages of a telephone interview.
In addition, answer the following:
- What assessment instruments will you administer to Bob? Why?
- How will you evaluate the truthfulness of his responses?
- What methods will you use to deal with Bob’s defensive posture in interviews?
Part 2: Client Statement
To conduct the risk assessment for Bob, you will explore the existing risk assessment questionnaires you can administer to him.
Identify a single risk assessment questionnaire or instrument used by psychologists. Find four references—Web-based, scholarly, peer-reviewed references or published scientific reports—on the instrument or on the process of risk assessment.
Your list of references should include at least two articles for and two articles against the risk assessment questionnaire or instrument in general. Write a
1-paragraph summary of each reference you provide.
Your final product will be a 3-5 page Word document, utilizing a minimum of 4 scholarly sources. All written assignments and responses should follow APA rules for attributing sources.