For your final project, you will complete a virtual art museum visit and thoroughly discuss two to four works. Please pay close attention to the following assignment criteria.
Go to this “gallery” website for referencing your Final Project: http://smarthistory.khanacademy.org/
You should already be familiar with this website from your previous weeks’ work. As you may have remembered, the site is broken down by dates. Cruise the dates and artworks located in those eras of art influence and address the following final project guidelines:
- Be no less than three pages, but no more than four pages in length.
- Compare and contrast a minimum of two artworks (no more than four) in which you will relate specific terminology and facts from your textbook and glossary readings.
- Discuss the relevance and/or influence of each work to history/ art history (via historical context, i.e What was going on in the world at that time that influenced the works and/or vise, versa?).
- Include a minimum of three resources per work of art from the book and/or internet to support your claims.
- Include a citation for each source used.
- Incorporate correct art history vocabulary in your examination.
use this cite the one at the top don’t work
The link in the directions for the week 8 assignment isn’t working. Here’s an alternative:
Click on “Histories of Art”. You may choose from the following categories:
- EUROPE 1800-1900
- MODERNISMS 1900-1980
- GLOBAL CULTURES 1980–NOW