For this assignment, you are to watch the following TED talk: Grit by Angela Duckworth ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H14bBuluwB8&t=73s ) And answer the following questions following the format described below:
1. What is grit as defined by Angela Duckworth (in your own words)? Your answer needs to be at least three sentences or more.
2. What is your grit score? Take this quiz (Links to an external site.). Use at least three sentences to explain how this score does/does not fit you and why.
3. Describe a time that you overcame an obstacle that seemed impossible at thestart. Explain what you did to reach your goal.
4. Explain how you will use this information about grit to help you succeed in your education and your career.
Directions for writing your paper:
1. Title your paper (you can be creative as long as you are accurate.)
2. Include all questions along with your answers. Number and state the question. Provide your answer below the question.
3. Bold the number and question. Put a space between paragraphs and betweenquestions. Use a non-balded, non-italicized font for the answer.
4. Use proper grammar and punctuation.
5. Be thorough and thoughtful. C is an average work. If you want an A or B, you need to above average (B) or way above average (A).
6. Do not plagiarize. Familiarize yourself with plagiarism so you know what it is and how to avoid it.
7. You must use TurnItIn (submit through Canvas- Turnitin system is already integrated within Canvas, you do not need to sign up or enroll in Turnitin.)This will help you avoid plagiarism. It will also give you feedback on your grammar. If Turnitin gives you an orange or red flag, this strongly suggests you have plagiarized. Rewrite your paper. No credit will be awarded for plagiarized, inappropriate, vague, or failed uploads. If you do not see a similarity score (Turnitin) on your end it means that your paper was not uploaded correctly or the file is incompatible with Canvas. I can’t grade the paper if I do not have it. Papers sent through an email will not be accepted