Unit VII Essay
For the Unit VII Essay, imagine that the managing director of the International Monetary Fund (IMF) hires you. Your job is to ensure that there is financial stability among the international community. Your essay should discuss the role of the IMF in the world financial system.
Address the concepts listed below within your essay submission.
· Identify the tools of international economic policy.
· Discuss how nations use expenditure-changing policies.
· Explain the significance of policy agreement and policy disagreement.
In addition to addressing the bullets listed above, your essay should be comprised of the sections listed below.
· Introduction: Include an engaging paragraph or two on IMF and who benefits from this organization.
· Discussion: Summarize one article by comparing and contrasting the advantages and disadvantages of the IMF. Then, briefly state your position in light of the article. The online databases listed below are recommended in order to find articles for the essay assignment.
. Business Source Complete
. ABI/INFORM Collection
· Conclusion: Summarize your main results, and provide policy recommendations to the managing director of the IMF. Also, discuss how the results from the study answer the question raised in the introduction of your paper.
Your APA style essay should be a minimum of 500 words in length, not counting the title and reference pages. You are required to use a minimum of two sources; at least one source must come from the CSU Online Library (one source may be your textbook). All sources used, including the textbook, must be referenced; paraphrased material must have accompanying in-text citations.
Carbaugh, R. J. (2017). International economics (16th ed.). Boston, MA: Cengage Learning.