Introduction: The term hacking usually refers to an illegal gain into ones computer with the intent of exploiting the contents. But there is a new use of this word Hacking the Brain which involves changing the way the brain performs.
Most articles written about brain hacking are referencing to activities such as physical exercises to activate the brains capability, boosting the brain through nutrition, rewiring the brain through neuroplasticity, and even the use of electrical wires placed in the brain to allow outside stimulation.
Purpose: To explore a simple brain hack that can make a large impact on ones life.
Objectives: At the end of this assignment the student should be able to:
State the function of the sensory receptors.
State the type of sensory receptors stimulated by the Brainport.
Compare the normal pathway of sight to the neuronal pathway created by using the BrainPort.
Explain the function of the BrainPort, using their own words in the explanation.
Download the Handout. Read about the brain port.
Download the student submissions to view the assignment and type in your answers.
View the Video #1 in the link below this assignment box.
View the Video #2 in the link below this assignment box. Take notes of the normal pathway and the brain port pathway.
Complete the assignment and submit in dropbox.
- Discuss how effectively does The Young Karl Marx portray the conceptual development of Marxs ideas over time?
- Write a five-paragraph essay which explores the major components of their ideology.
- What remains to as central is the need for the student to develop a clear and debatable claim that can be worked into an essay.
- Explain the function of the BrainPort, using their own words in the explanation.
- Write a one to two pages meaningful reflection on all how the information relates to your goals as an educator and identify which of the student learning objectives pertain to the content.
- Describe and provide implementation examples of the following strategies: specific praise, choice making, effective group contingencies, contingent instructions, and time-out.
- Discuss about Gender Roles and Objectification of Women in Popular Country Music across 1990 to 2014.
- Did the provider learn everything he or she needed to know to provide care?
- Which of these approaches is best from your perspective as CEO?
- Discuss how the three GEOINT components are applied to a military, civilian, or commercial intelligence problem-set or scenario.