Draft a professional letter to your client explaining the rights and responsibilities of creditors. Your fictitious client is a debtor and is trying to understand what creditors can and cannot do.
• Be creative: Devise any characters or facts necessary to compose a thorough letter on fictional letterhead.
• Research: For guidance, conduct a Web search using the search terms: collection demand letter sample.
Draft a professional Letter (research what a professional letter should look like)
• Who do you address this letter to?
• Provide fictitious facts for your client Make sure you list at least 4 Rights and Responsibilities
• Make sure you explain the Rights and Responsibilities.
• Did you show internal citations in the body of the text as well as a proper list of references at the end of the paper, following APA style and include references to at least two sources other than the textbook?
• Is your assignment at least 1 full page of content(exclusive of title page and references)?
• Do not use Wikipedia or Coursehero as one of your references.
include references to at least two sources other than the textbook?
The post Draft a professional letter to your client explaining the rights and responsibilities of creditors. appeared first on Essay Quoll.