|The final step in developing your strategic plan is to translate your strategy into action. A robust action plan contains four elements:
1. Identification of specific actions to be undertaken in the next year or less.
Functional tactics and monetary ramifications are the underlying details of your strategic action plan. Functional tactics are short-term, narrow-scoped plans that detail the activities you will use to achieve your short-term objectives. The monetary ramifications of your strategic plan will likely be expressed in both income and expenses, for example, the amount of increased income anticipated by climbing the corporate ladder and the amount of money you may need to spend on education or professional development.
Develop a strategic action plan in which you address the following:
* Specific steps you will need to take in the next year to achieve your 5-year objectives.
To successfully complete this assessment, you may need to do some research on strategic action plans. Format this assessment as a research paper following current APA guidelines for both style and citing sources, making sure that you also use correct grammar and mechanics. There is no required minimum or maximum page length; however, you should strive to be as detailed as possible in addressing each bullet point, while also being as clear and concise as possible.
Strategic Action Plan
- Use multiple resourses when assembling your essay
- Use Plagiarism Checker to double check your essay
- Get help from professional writers when not sure you can do it yourself
- Do not copy and paste free to download essays