Written analysis of Robin Casarjian’s Houses of Healing. This book
- portrays a counseling program that focuses on emotional literacy for offenders currently used in some United States’ prisons.
- Describe the major counseling ideas that you feel are important and powerful change agents for offenders.
- Explain why you feel the ideas are important for rehabilitation and treatment of offenders.
- As you read the book, do the exercises so that you can personally identify with and write about how and why offenders can benefit from the book’s exercises?
- Which exercises were the most powerful for you and why?
- Also discuss the positive and negative points of this criminal justice counseling program.
– This paper should be 5 FULL pages.