Analysis and Presentation of Historical Views of Leadership
Resource: Parts I, II and III of the Wren (1995) text, SAS Central: Critical Thinking, AES
Analyze two historical leadership models using chosen historical leaders as a vehicle for the
Include the following in your analysis:
- Identify similarities and differences in philosophies in the chosen leadership models.
- Discuss how the philosophies align with and deviate from one another.
- Describe explicit (stated) philosophies within the models.
- Describe implicit (implied) philosophies within the models.
Create a 8- to 10-slide Microsoft PowerPoint presentation of your analysis that includes the
- Four to six bullet points per slide
- Bullets must be in the form of descriptive narrative style
- Internal citations to bullet points
- Speaker notes in full sentences and an analysis of the leadership models
- Reference slide with a minimum of four sources
- Your presentation consistent with APA guidelines.