Talent Management Strategy
Envision an organization (profit, nonprofit, product-or service-driven) with 200 people in which 20 are identified leaders.With this organization in mind, write a six to eight (6-8) page paper in which you:
1. Formulate a talent management strategy to encompass the entire talent requirements of the organization.
2. Determine the key components of talent management, including identifying, assessing, and developing talent.
3. Examine how the talent management process is a strategy for a competitive advantage for your organization.
4. Assess how the talent management strategy should change with the anticipation of the organization doubling in five to six (5-6) years.
5. Use at least five (5) quality academic resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not quality as academic resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
· Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
· Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date.
· The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
· Examine the process of linking talent management to organizational goals to gain a competitive advantage.
· Analyze the process for crafting a talent brand and accessing talent channels.
· Determine the characteristics of an effective onboarding model.
· Explore how to identify and develop high-potential talent.
· Analyze behavior change theories and their impact on talent management processes.
· Use technology and information resources to research issues in talent management.
· Write clearly and concisely about talent management using proper writing mechanics.