Scenario: As employment costs continue to escalate, it is incumbent upon organizations to continually monitor its internal operations to ensure best practices are being followed. To that end, your CEO has asked you to prepare a SWOT (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats) analysis.
TJX Companies inc
Prepare a SWOT analysis (strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats) in the following formats:
- A maximum 1,050-word written analysis in Microsoft® Word.
Examine the following:
- Consider the impact a principal and agent creates on the business and its employees.
- Compare how express, implied, and apparent authority created by the principal and agent impacts equal opportunities for employees.
- Identify the laws protecting workers against discriminatory practices.
- Evaluate how the legal protections present in the workplace differ for employee and independent contractors.
Cite a minimum of TWO references for the FOUR content areas taken from a business or legal resource.
Format your paper or presentation consistent with APA guidelines.