Answer the following questions:
- The Agency relationship can be terminated in a number of ways, share your thoughts and examples of how this termination might be achieved.
- How do we draw the line between an Agent’s liability and the Principal liability in these circumstances?
- How is agency law part contract law and part tort law and how do these two combine to shape the working relationship?
- When you think about Agency in terms of tor law, we are dealing with how and to what extent an Agent incurs liability on behalf of and for the principal/employer under tort law.
- How do we reconcile the BFOQ with Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964? Under what circumstances in employment do you suppose a BFOQ would be justified?
- Do you feel Workers’ Compensation favors the Employee or the Employer? Do you think it should be the only option for employees injured on the job?