Discussion questions: Employment Relationships
Each response must be a minimum of 150 words and must have references.
NO Plagiarism! Quality work!
- Assess whether unions are still relevant today
- Determine the trade-off between good employee relations and profitability
- Define employee relations.
- Discuss at least four methods for managing employee relations.
- Explain what is meant by ethical behavior.
- Explain what is meant by fair disciplinary practices.
- Answer the question, “How do companies become ‘Best Companies to Work For’?”
- Give a brief history of the American labor movement.
- Discuss the main features of at least three major pieces of labor legislation.
- examples of what to expect during the union drive and election