there is a paper attached that discusses a proposal topic about Targeted Violence Against Women in Politics in Latin America and why it is important to discuss it. I need you to write an annotated bibliography that includes 4 courses that complement this topic further explain its importance.
you have to support your topic with 4 academic sources (3 academic sources from your own research + 1 academic source from the course required readings that I have provided for you (attached)) You have to do the full citation of every Source.
EACH citation should include an annotation. So, first, you have to mention the full citation of EACH academic source and underneath it, you have to write 150-300 words explaining what the source is about, what is this author arguing, what you found important about it, and what you think should be improved in it.
you also have to mention how you plan on applying the source to your topic
sources have to be listed in alphabetical order (Based on Author’s last name)
please make sure you strictly follow the APA reference style!
You Don’t need a reference page at the end because you would already include them in your annotated bibliography.
(I HAVE ATTACHED A SCREENSHOT THAT SHOWS A SAMPLE OF HOW THE FORMAT OF YOUR ANNOTATED BIBLIOGRAPHY SHOULD BE)
I have also uploaded a document that gives you the assignment’s instructions in precise detail so please follow it accordingly. there is also another sample in that document as well.
for that 1 academic source from the class reading that i have attached for you, you can relate it to your topic by stating how it challenges and breaks gender roles for example or how both it shows that woman can lead and be capable even as females. That’s just an example to help you get an idea of how to intersect each source.
I hope I made this as clear as possible. thank you!
- Discuss Targeted Violence Against Women in Politics in Latin America.
- Discuss how a college sports fan might go through the buying decision process, providing examples for each stage.
- Discuss the effects marijuana has on memory, short-term and long-term effects.
- Explain with enough details for everyone to get a clear sense on how and when to use this strategy.
- Write a substantive paragraph or two focusing on some aspect of Hyde’s essay.
- Discuss how setting can be used in short stories.
- Explain why the central point have to contain an original rationale?
- What are the precise factors you would deploy in designing a performance-based pay system for an individual working in a work team whose output depends on the efforts of each individual team member?
- Briefly, how does a comprehensive risk management program adds value to a firm such as Radcliff House.
- Write a direct and concise thesis statement, which will become the solution to the problem that you will argue or prove in the Week 5 Final Paper.