Reflect on the different approaches and write a brief description of what you think is the most effective multicultural approach for young children. (Banks and his levels, Sleeter and Grant and their approaches, Anti-bias approach, Ant-bias/Multicultural Education, or Head Start Multicultural Framework, Describe types of activities with this approach that reflect diversity. Examine types of activities in this approach that may NOT reflect diversity. Discuss how the activities would be interspersed throughout the Early Childhood Indicators of Progress. What does this curriculum do well and what could be improved upon?
- What issue do you think this bill would help resolve in our health care?
- Describe at least five causes of anxiety of a parent of an infant or toddler.
- Describe the knowledge, skills, and experience required by the job positions selected.
- Describe how this study may be beneficial in solving an applied problem and what specific types of studies could follow up on the one you read to provide additional information.
- Discuss how the activities would be interspersed throughout the Early Childhood Indicators of Progress.
- Discuss how feminist archaeologist reinterpreted evidence from the distant past to create new accounts of the origins of gender identities and roles?
- What are the pros and cons of each potential reform (costs v. benefits)?
- Discuss the findings of your Ecological Footprint activity.
- Discuss your tentative solution to the problem and how you would implement your solution (think of yourself as a HR consultant hired by the company in the case and write as if you were presenting your solution to management).
- What is shown about relationships between love/emotional closeness and sexual desire as perceived by women and men? Is this portrayal accurate?