– Use standard font (like Times New Roman, 12 point).
– Line spacing should be double or 1.5 (unlike this Guide which uses single-spacing to save on paper).
– Margins should be set at 1”or 1.25” on all sides.
– With the exception of the cover page, all pages must be numbered at top (in centre, or right side).
Two main important parts to cover:
* How remote sensing techniques are used to monitor central rockies glaciers
* Satellite mapping, LIDAR, Glacial Isostatic Adjustment (GIA),
* Proof that glaciers are shrinking.
* Comparison of historical images.
* development and water resources,
* satellite mapping social science background
The post Discuss how remote sensing techniques are used to monitor central rockies glaciers. appeared first on Essay Quoll.