To develop graphical amd mathematical representations to determine the effect of Earth’s gravitation on matter.
Independent: mass of object(s), (kg)
Dependent: gravitational force (weight), (N)
• Open the “Weight vs. Mass” simulation: gravitation lab simulation .
• Click the desired object in the upper left.
• Drag the slider to kilograms and record the mass in a data table.
• Drag the slider to pounds and record the weight in pounds in the data table.
• De-select the desired object by clicking on it again.
• Select the next object and repeat the steps again.
• Convert the weights of each object from pounds to Newtons by dividing the weight in pounds by 0.2248 N/lbs.For example, if an objects weight was 7.46 pounds, it’s wight in Newtons would be: (7.46 lbs) / (0.2248 N/lbs) = 33.19 N
• Create a scatterplot using LoggerPro with the gravitational force (weight) on the vertical axis.
Below i have examples fo what it must look like and above is the directions and the lab. Must use the application Logger Pro and must follow the lab report instructions and guide lines to how to get all points
The post Develop graphical amd mathematical representations to determine the effect of Earth’s gravitation on matter. appeared first on Essay Quoll.