1. Please respond to one (1) of the following two (2) bulleted items:
- Take a position on whether or not the total area under a normal distribution is inﬁnite. Provide an example to support your response.
2. “The Simplified Acquisitions Methods” Please respond to the following:
- Determine the benefit that the simplified acquisitions methods provide to the small-business owner. Analyze how the federal government has created this process and what form of support the federal government can provide.
- Take a position on whether technology (e.g., use of the Internet to send documents) has replaced the need for the simplified acquisition methods for small-business owners. Support your response.
3. “Responding to a Solicitation” Please respond to the following:
- From the e-Activity, determine the basic guidelines that a successful vendor should always follow in the solicitation process. Include an example to support your response.
- Determine what Procurement Contracting Officers for the government are looking for in their evaluations of small-business offers. Select the three most important factors that the officers would consider during the evaluation of a small-business offer. Provide a rationale for your selection.