Here are the plays you can pick from: Fences by August Wilson; Zoot Suit by Luis Valdez; The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Nighttime by Simon Stephens; The Clean House by Sarah Ruhl; Laramie Project by Moises Kaufman and Stop Kiss by Diana Son.
This is a paper in which you compare and contrast the multicultural, intercultural and trans cultural aspects of two plays. For this assignment you may also use the musicals “Lion King” and “Hamilton” as one of your plays.
1. Choose two plays that you like and want to discuss
2. Define the concepts of multiculturalism, interculturalism and transculturalism in your opening paragraph.
3. Organize your paper into three main sections: multiculturalism, interculturalism, transculturalism and discuss those concepts with specifics and examples of each of the two plays. Be sure to make comparisons and contrasts between the two plays.
4. Write a concluding paragraph that ties all the information together.
5. Paper must be 7 to 10 pages in length in MLA format.
6. You must use the two plays as Reference Citations plus at least two other outside sources.
The post Define the concepts of multiculturalism, interculturalism and transculturalism in your opening paragraph. appeared first on essaywheel.