You will also submit a supporting document appended to your annotated bibliography. This document will be of no more than 1000 words. The purpose of this document is to identify the connections, mind mapping, between the concepts identified and demonstrate critical analysis.
This document should:
• Explore the reasoning behind the selection of literature sources for the annotated bibliography
• Critically appraise the evidence with a focus on the perspective/argument/connections you are proposing
• Provide insightful nuanced analysis and justify your inferences
• Consider and articulate the relationships between the chosen literature sources
• Identify any themes, competing perspectives, and new insights the literature sources generate and any gaps in research
• Explain how your practice will change in light of your new insight