COVID-19 Pandemic. What are the origins of the pandemic? Is there evidence that it was deliberately produced and sent by China? How well did the Trump Administration respond to it? Compare and contrast the situation in America with a country that did extremely well in its response. Why did it do so much better than the United States? How are the two countries doing now?
For your paper please use Centered, Boldface, Headline-style Capitalization for each of the 5 sections.
Introduction with explicit thesis statement.
Background on issue with short summary.
Facts and evidence available in the OSINT realm. Go beyond government reports.
Conclusion. Summarize. Restate thesis.
Citation and Reference Style
Students will follow the Chicago Style as the sole citation and reference style used in written work submitted as part of coursework to the course. The Author-Date method is recommended. A quick guide may be found at: The Chicago Manual of Style, 17th ed. Chicago: University of Chicago Press, 2017 available online at: http://www.chicagomanualofstyle.org/home.html The Author-Date system is recommended. https://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/717/10/
All written submissions should be submitted in Times New Roman 12pt font with 1″ margins, typewritten in double-spaced format. College-level work is expected to be free of grammar, usage, and style errors.
- Compare and contrast the situation in America with a country that did extremely well in its response.
- Discuss the systemic factors Elizabeth White discusses that have caused a huge and significant retirement savings income gap.
- What have you discovered about your own personal ethics and/or professional ethics (Ex: mental health counselor) as a result of watching the videos?
- Identify 2 children who will be the focus children of this learning segment.
- Write your essay from a multifaceted approach, citing specific information from the textbook, supplemental materials and additional scholarly resources.
- What was the Court’s analysis (WHY did they decide as they did)?
- Discuss with your classmates the various tools that can be used to manage Azure budgets and billing accounts.
- Explain how damage to the Hypothetical Threat could impact the Dependencies/Interdependencies between critical infrastructure sectors Existing Resiliency related to Continuity of Operations Consider how to Minimize Disruption that improves First Responder Safety.
- What personality and attitude are attached to the product?
- What operational strategies did Nissan use for managing the supply chain disruption(s)?