CIS 207 Week 5 Individual: Mobile Ordering Testing
A critical part of any IT project is testing. This is especially true when an IT project will affect customers and their relationship with the organization.
Your Mobile Ordering Project team is helping to plan an internal alpha test of the new HB Company Mobile Ordering App to find the initial round of bugs and unintended consequences of its use, including how it interacts with the existing information systems.
You are tasked with matching the customer’s mobile ordering interactions with HB Company’s internal processes and information systems.
For example, when someone installs the app, the following is affected:
- The marketing and sales departments’ customer tracking and promotion processes (CRM system)
- The IT department customer data security processes and systems
Identify ten possible customer interactions and describe the corresponding effects on the internal processes and information systems.
Present your report in one of the following ways:
- A 2-page Microsoft® Word document
- A Microsoft® Excel® spreadsheet
- A 12- to 15-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation with detailed speaker notes and appropriate animations
Note: You can include diagrams developed with Microsoft® Visio®, Microsoft® PowerPoint®, or another software application approved by your Instructor if you feel it will enhance your report.
Submit your assignment to the Assignment Files tab.