Choose an organization with which you are familiar.
Create a 1,050- to 1,400-word paper Include the following:
- Determine financial strategies to sustain investor relations.
- Develop alternative tax strategies that support shareholder interests for the executive team to consider.
- Consider issues like dividend policy, capital investment policy, preemptive rights, and marketing financial securities to investors.
- Consider enhancing stock value and the controller’s role throughout the entire process.
Address the following:
- What type of investor does your selected organization appeal to?
- What strategies align with the desired class of investor?
- What are some other issues to consider such as capital investment policy, preemptive rights, and marketing financial securities to investors?
- What kind of capital investment strategy does the organization employ?
- How does the organization deal with preemptive rights of existing shareholders?
- Does the organization’s tax strategy minimize its tax liabilities on its earning or does it pass responsibility for taxes to its shareholders?
Format your submission consistent with APA guidelines.