Choose a household appliance in which you have some familiarity (e.g. vacuum, toaster, hair dryer).
Rewrite your earlier mechanism report (Assignment 4), making the necessary adjustments for format and content. If necessary, tighten up (condense) or expand on the appliance information. Review the clarity and brevity of content and correct editorial issues. Read the mechanism report example in the textbook if you have not done so already. The document must include:
a. Headingsb. Graphicsc. A logical spatial orderd. A citation of any graphic(s) if taken from a source
In your document, you should:
- Ensure the document is clear and brief.
- Exercise logic in design, including placement of headers and graphics.
- Use appropriate language for the audience and purpose.
- Follow the steps identified in the textbook.
- Cite source(s), including any graphics.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required page length.