Type of document Research Proposal
Number of pages/words 10 Pages Double Spaced (approx 275 words per page)
Subject area Nursing
Academic Level Undergraduate
Number of sources/references 5
Research Proposal Paper—
Write a research proposal using your clinical question formulated earlier in the course that was
approved by your instructor.
Research proposal on Breast Cancer –
- What are the perceived barriers to breast cancer screening in third world countries?
- What is the relationship perception of pain severity and quality of life of breast cancer patients
- What is the relative risk of invasive breast cancer when taking hormones compared with taking placebo?
This may be either a qualitative or quantitative research proposal.
Your proposal must include APA formatting. The proposal should be a 6–10 in length plus
appendices, cover page, and reference page.
- Clearly stated problem and purpose of the study
- Independent and dependent variables
- Definition of terms
- Assumptions, hypothesis, or questions (depending on research type)
- Description of the theoretical framework to be utilized
- Identification of the concepts to be explored
- Rationale for choosing framework
Review of the literature
- At least 4 scholarly sources included
- Appropriateness of the review and the proposal focus
- Inclusion of primary or secondary sources
- Description of study type (quantitative or qualitative)
- Description of study design
- Rationale for the use of the selected design
- Inclusion ofsample size, type, sampling method, inclusion/exclusion criteria,
setting, data collection method (instrument), and data collection process
- Method for Protection of Human Subjects (consent)
- Questionnaire and consent forms must be included as appendices
- Data analysis method is appropriate for study design.
- Method of data analysis is clearly stated.
- Method for displaying findings is stated.
Applicability to Nursing
- Research focuses on a problem significant to nursing.
- Research would contribute to nursing knowledge.
- Proposal is complete so that another researcher could replicate the study.
- Statement about areas of nursing that would benefit from this study.
The post Breast cancer appeared first on My Assignment Online.