As you embark on your health care career, it is important to note that health information systems play a unique role in service delivery. As a current or future health professional, reflect on the knowledge that you have gained throughout this course and envision how this information will assist you in the future. In a 300-word initial post:
- Describe the obstacle(s) you faced in understanding the course materials, or completing your discussions and/or assignments from the last five weeks.
- Analyze your most important discovery about health care information systems.
- Highlight how you plan to apply what you have learned to your current or future position(s).
Guided Response: Review your peers’ posts and substantively respond to at least two of your classmates’ posts by Day 7. Your three required posts (initial and at least two responses to peers) must be on three different days of the week. A substantive response is a respectful, professional, and unique response that is at least five sentences in length and
- Highlights the key points of what you have learned from your peer’s post.
- Adds to your classmate’s content knowledge by sharing a suggestion or insight that your colleague did not consider.