1. Which types of scams do scam artists use to steal the personal, financial,
and banking information of victims?
2. What is the “419 scam,” and what does it involve?
3. Why is spam dangerous to the victim?
4. What are the similarities and differences between vishing, phishing, and pharming?
5. What are four types of identity theft?
6. How have existing practices in storing individuals’ personal information
facilitated identity theft?
7. Where can offenders find the personal information of a victim? 8. What is cyberbullying, and where does it occur?
9. What is sexting?
10. Where can child pornography be found online?
11. How have ISPs contributed to the fight against child pornography?
12. How have law enforcement agencies sought to combat child pornography?
The post 1. Which types of scams do scam artists use to steal the personal, financial,
a appeared first on Homework Helpers.