You currently work as a marketing coordinator for New City Home Care, a private home health company that offers nursing care and therapy services to the elderly residents of a medium-sized Midwestern city with a population of about 55,000 people. The neighboring town, about 10 miles away, has a much smaller population, but as the population ages, this town is seeing an increase in retirees. The chief executive officer (CEO) of New City Home Care has decided that it would be beneficial to expand into this town by opening a satellite office. She is eager to be the first home health company to open a physical office in this new territory and has tasked you with developing a marketing plan. You have been asked to provide an executive summary to the management team of the marketing plan.
The summary needs to explain how the following will used in your team’s marketing plan:
- The company’s historical resident trends and current strategic plan
- Demographic data
- Quality standards
- Marketplace analysis, including competition
- Models and best practices for reaching the target audience
- Developing recommendations to ensure alignment with company strategy
- Writing the plan and setting expectations
- Implementing the plan and proven best practices for implementation
- Tools for evaluating and adapting the plan
Unit 5 4 pages least 7 relevant peer-reviewed academic or professional references
impressed with your executive summary from last week, the chief executive officer (CEO) for New City Home Care would like you to market the company across the region. The goal is to build a stronger relationship with physicians, engage in telemedicine, and expand a broader reach to the community.
The first step is for you to analyze and research the changing community and develop a marketing campaign for your boss, the director of development, on how to best connect with the community of Sunny Beach and increase referrals from for New City Home Care.
For this assignment, develop an innovative marketing campaign on the above scenario that includes the following elements:
- Define the target audience, determine the marketing objectives, determine resource requirements, define how the marketing message will be delivered through integrated marketing communication, specify the media plan, and discuss how the marketing campaign will be evaluated.
- Evaluate the potential impact of the expanded facility in patient satisfaction and developing new marketing share.
- Assess possible methods to build rapport within Sunny Beach and surrounding communities.
- Provide details on how ongoing research into the community will help New City Home Care stay ahead of the competition and stay well-connected with community. Consider concepts in monitoring the changing demographics of the community and growing health care sector.